Belzona’s wide range of protective coatings bonds to various substrates (including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.) and shields your assets from:
- Wear and Tear
- Mechanical Impact or Damage
- Chemical Attacks
- Damage from Industrial Environments
For the protection, repair and improvement of engineered components in industrial assets
For flexible coating and repair applications
For weather and waterproofing of insulation, buildings and industrial structures
For the protection and repair of stonework and concrete
Environmental Barrier Polymers
For improved safety and protection of machinery and equipment against corrosion and weathering
Other Belzona Products
Innovative products for alternative applications
For the improved safety and protection of various surfaces against corrosion and weathering
Belzona protective coatings feature:
- WRAS Approval
- AS/NZS 4020 Approval for Drinking Water Use
- High Adhesion
- Low Surface Tension
- High Mechanical Strength
- No Shrinkage
- Electrical Insulator
- Smooth Surface
- Long Working Life
- Chemical and Impact Resistance
- Safe for Constant Immersion
- Safe for Cold Application
Belzona fixes common problems that involve industrial equipment.
- Extend the Life of the Equipment–The products provide a superior layer of protection for damaged equipment, extending its life. They lengthen years of use and delay replacements.
- Simplify Maintenance Procedures – The polymers are resistant to abrasion, erosion chemical attack, corrosion, and relatively easier to clean than bare surfaces, simplifying maintenance and reducing costs.
- Improve Operational Efficiency–Polymer surfaces are easier to work on compared to bare surfaces, which means you have less to worry about during operations.
- Minimise Downtime – Damaged industrial equipment could disrupt your schedule. Polymeric solutions minimise the downtime in your site and don’t get in the way of your production.
Rezitech is proud to be the sole Australian and Papua New Guinea distributor of Belzona, a global leader in innovative polymeric repair and maintenance products. We work on projects in Australia and Papua New Guinea, supplying both products and application services. Since 1972, Rezitech has been a reliable consultant and supplier of long-term, protective solutions.
If you’re interested in Belzona solutions, Rezitech offers a wide range of services and resource persons to assist you.
- Experienced industry professionals who will diagnose your problem and recommend the proper Belzona solutions
- Highly trained Belzona applicators who will do onsite applications for you
- NACE-qualified coatings inspectors who will test and document site conditions, surface preparations, pre-treatments, and do final coating tests
- A fully equipped workshop for training on Belzona products
- In-plant seminars and onsite training
- In-house training at Rezitech’s head office
Get in touch today.