Belzona has a wide range of materials designed to prevent the occurrence of corrosion.
Belzona offers a range of solvent free anti-corrosion coatings. Coating assets with corrosion resistant materials can not only offer enhanced protection, but also increase their efficiency levels, lower maintenance costs and extend their life in service. Cold curing epoxies allow for rapid application, minimising downtime whilst providing long-term protection. Specialist coatings incorporating dry abrasion, chemical and high temperature resistance, or a combination of these properties, ensure
Belzona has a solution for almost all service conditions.
- External corrosion protection of pipes and storage tanks providing a pleasing finish
- Protection of tanks and secondary containment areas from chemical attack and erosion and corrosion damage
- Corrosion protection against a variety of chemicals in equipment such as boiler vessels and heat exchangers operating at high temperatures
- Erosion and corrosion protection for process vessels, separators, pumps, heat exchangers and condensers operating under immersion
- Corrosion protection for clarifiers, tanks, internal and external pipework, valves, fittings, water boxes, manholes, cooling tower pans operating in contact with potable water
- No Hot Work
Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Chemical Resistance
Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals such as sea water, salt, alkalis, alcohols and crude oil
- Easy To Use
Simple to mix and apply, no specialist tools required
- Corrosion Resistance
Outstanding corrosion resistance and adhesion to metallic and non-metallic surfaces
- Excellent Adhesion
Excellent bonding to almost any rigid surface including steel, aluminium, copper, brass and glass reinforced plastics
Corrosion Protection Products
Coating for the protection of process equipment operating at elevated temperatures.
Spray-applied protective coating for process equipment operating at elevated temperatures.
Erosion-Corrosion resistant coating for immersed conditions.
High temperature immersion coating.
High temperature erosion/corrosion resistant coating.
Spray applied high temperature erosion/corrosion resistant coating.
(Ceramic HT2) High temperature erosion/corrosion.
(Ceramic S-Metal) Erosion/corrosion resistant coating.